Worker Safety in Hospitals
By the end of training in Worker Safety in Hospitals can include:
- Implement safety and health management systems
- Enhance their safe patient handling programs.
- Preventing worker injuries not only helps workers—it also helps patients and will save resources for hospitals.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Physicians, Nurses and Nurse practitioners, Pharmacist, Allied Health Professionals