UAE Labor Law
This course will provide a recap of the UAE Labor law for attendees to gain a better understanding of current practices in the region. It will also offer an update on the regulatory trends and an insight into how to address issues that often arise in the employment context in the new economic landscape.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand key principles of the labour laws of the UAE and the regulatory and enforcement trends at the Ministry of Labour
- Manage the legal requirements organisations must fulfil in relation to salaries, end of service gratuity, and other benefits
- Comprehend employment disputes and the dispute resolution process from the Ministry of Labour through the local courts
- Adhere to the labour law when recruiting, and learn how to handle downsizing and redundancies
- Identify the special considerations involving terminations/redundancies of senior professionals, including severance pay and protecting confidential company data
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with Training Slides
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Course completion certificate