Senior Professional in Human Resources- International (SPHRi®)
The Senior Professional in Human Resources- International (SPHRi®) certification is recognized as a professionally relevant credential for those who have mastered the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management in the United States.
It is designed for the HR professional who plans, rather than implements, HR policy, focuses on the “big picture,” has ultimate accountability in the HR department, has breadth and depth of knowledge in all HR disciplines and understands the business beyond the HR function and influences the overall organization.
- Identify key methods and practical guidelines for many global HR tasks.
- Describe the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Examine and comprehend legislation from six countries included in SHRM learning system
- Navigate all modules in the Global HR body of knowledge and acquire skills to ensure success in the SPHR examination
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Course completion certificate