Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
What is Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)?
RMP® credentials enable the professionals to understand Project Risk Management standards, tools & techniques and procedures. The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and take advantage of opportunities. This capacity enhances and protects the needs of the projects & organization.
- To provide a thorough understanding on the objectives of Risk Management, purpose of Risk Management Planning, Risk Management methodologies.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the projects, Project Risks and plan out suitable Risk Responses.
- To effectively and efficiently handle projects.
- To understand the contributions of RMPs during the Risk Management process in life of a project.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Project Risk Management.
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Course completion certificate