Risk Management in the Clinical Laboratory
By the end of training in Risk Management in the Clinical Laboratory you will be able to:
- Define “risk” and discuss why risk management is important in healthcare.
- Identify laboratory and hospital accrediting bodies and regulations that impact laboratory risk management.
- Identify risk management concerns associated with the laboratory’s pre analytic, analytic, and post analytic phases of testing.
- Describe some of the tools used in risk management processes.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Physicians, Nurses and Nurse practitioners, Pharmacist, Allied Health Professionals