FIDIC and Contract Management
The Contracts Management and Administration course help consultants, clients, contractors, or any other professional student to have confidence when dealing with all types of FIDIC documents which cover the practical application of the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction and the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Design-Build and Plant.. While the Contracts Management and Administration course focus mainly on the Red book and Yellow book are covered as well.
This course is highly interactive and includes group discussions, case studies and syndicate work. It also includes practical exercises that enable all participants to apply the advanced knowledge they gained and demonstrate their skills in managing FIDIC Contracts
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the correct FIDIC form of contract that is best suited for each project
- Implement FIDIC’s principles, mechanisms, and best practices for contract and project management
- Demonstrate the responsibilities, obligations, and entitlements of the employer and the contractor
- List the engineer’s different roles, duties, and responsibilities in relation to FIDIC contracts
- Apply the correct payments, claims, and dispute resolution mechanisms as envisaged by the FIDIC contracts
- Understanding FIDIC contracts
- Contract administration
- Claim management
- Dispute resolution
- Construction management
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with Exam application Form.
- Course completion certificate