LEED Green Associate (GA)® Exam Preparation
A LEED® Green Associate™ credential is your gateway to green.
LEED Green Associates have a documented, up-to-date understanding of the most current green building principles and practices, and are committed to their professional future.
This LEED GA® training program is completely aligned with the latest edition of the LEED V4 and focuses on Task and Knowledge domains of the exam specification.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the LEED GA® training course, the participant will understand both task and knowledge domains of LEED Green Associate.
1. The demand for LEED professionals is fast and growing.
2. The labor demand for LEED professionals globally is potentially unlimited.
3. LEED is the only global green building rating system, and as such, LEED professionals have skills that are in demand and are internationally marketable.
4. LEED professionals will benefit from an increase in demand for sustainable products as the environmental sustainability movement experiences growth.
5. The built environment will play an important role in combating climate change, and LEED professionals are needed to support a reduction in building emissions and energy consumption.
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance for Exam application Form.
- Course completion certificate