ISO 15189 Auditor Training
By the end of training in ISO 15189 Auditor Training, you will be able to:
- Understand how to review and obtain a working knowledge of the ISO 15189 standard.
- Working knowledge and use of the auditor vocabulary based on ISO 19011.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the practices, roles and responsibilities of an auditor based on ISO 19011.
- Develop the communication skills, team participation, leadership skills and attitudes necessary to facilitate audits.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Current staff responsible for an organization’s management system.
- Individuals responsible for documenting management system processes.
- Current system internal auditors.
- Future system internal auditors.