Hospital Respiratory Protection Program
By the end of training in Hospital Respiratory Protection Program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the health and safety risks connected with shift work and long work hours.
- Discuss the theory explaining why these risks occur.
- Identify individual differences that influence a nurse’s ability to adjust to shift work and extended work hours.
- Discuss strategies that managers can use to improve the design of work schedules and to improve other aspects of the organization of the work.
- Discuss strategies that nurses can use in their personal lives to reduce the health and safety risks.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Environmental engineers, Environment services manager, General/ Operations manager, Physicians, Nurses and Nurse practitioners, Pharmacist, Allied Health Professionals