Global Professional In Human Resources (GPHR®)
What is Global Professional In Human Resources (GPHR®)?
The Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate the skills and knowledge of an HR professional who operates in a global marketplace.
Let the business world know you have the knowledge and skills needed to manage HR challenges in a global marketplace. GPHR certification validates you mastery of cross-border HR.
- Identify key methods and practical guidelines for many global HR tasks.
- Describe the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Examine and comprehend legislation from six countries included in SHRM learning system
- Navigate all modules in the Global HR body of knowledge and acquire skills to ensure success in the GPHR examination
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Course completion certificate