Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)
By the end of training in CRCR, you will be able to:
Benefits for Individuals:
- Achieves a recognized professional certification and designation by the leading healthcare finance professional association
- Provides verification of professional competencies and currency
- Enhances career growth opportunities
- Provides a deep understanding of revenue cycle operations
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional growth
Benefits for Organizations:
CRCR allows you to measure understanding of the revenue cycle and assist you with:
- Improving financial performance by raising revenue cycle staff knowledge.
- Measuring revenue cycle staff proficiency.
- Recognizing staff knowledge and expertise.
- Decreasing turnover. Decreasing liability.
- Increasing inter-departmental cooperation.
- Heightening staff confidence work satisfaction.
- Increasing performance against selected metrics.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- RCR certification is recommended for hospital revenue cycle staff and associated departments including: Patient Access; Patient Accounts; Health Information Management; Billing Department; Case Management: Compliance: Decision Support; Finance; Financial Representatives and Managed Care Operations.