Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS)
By the end of training in CPPS, you will be able to:
- Discuss assessment of patient safety culture and steps to educate and promote safe culture
- Describe importance aligning patient safety strategy with Organizational goals and establishing metrics for patient safety responsibilities.
- Apply mechanism to identify, analyze and manage risk and involve appropriate tools.
- Identify patient safety data collection methods and statistical and qualitative tools to analyze and interpret the data.
- Discuss External influences to patient safety and ensure compliance with requirements to appropriate agencies
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass the CPPS examination administered by CBPPS
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Physicians, Nurses and Nurse practitioners, Pharmacist, Allied Health Professionals