Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
By the end of training in CPHQ, you will be able to:
- Discuss key concepts, tool and techniques in healthcare quality Information management, risk management, change management, Leadership and strategic management in healthcare arena.
- Analyze and apply statistical tools and methods used in improvement of process and performance.
- Identify focus areas management and case management , patient safety
- Understand factors of continuous readiness program.
- Acquire knowledge and skills to pass the examination administered by NAHQ
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- CEOs, Quality management professionals, Medical Directors, Accreditation Officers, Senior nurses, Risk managers Healthcare Administrators and all Health care professionals interested in managerial or quality jobs.