Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM®)
What is Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM®)?
CCCM®/CPCM® credential holders are meeting the highest standards for education, training, experience and have demonstrated the knowledge of contract management demanded by NCMA USA.
Contract professionals, who are having 5 years experience in contract management or related are eligible to take CPCM®
- Describe principles, methods, types and regulations of contracts.
- Apply acquisition planning strategies, analyze cost & price and understand how to draft solicitations.
- Apply best practices in source selection and contract awarding.
- Explain activities post contract award through contract close out.
- Identify dispute resolution methods and procedures in contract termination.
- Explain industry specific contract procedures such as R&D, IT, Service , Architecture- Engineer services & Construction etc.,
- Describe fundamentals of business competencies to understand the contract environment.
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with Exam application Form.
- Course completion certificate