Certified Infection Control (CIC)
By the end of training in Certified Infection Control, you will be able to:
- Discuss the infection Disease identification processes
- Discuss the surveillance plan development , collection and interpretation of surveillance data
- Examine the outbreak and define various case finding methods
- Review various occupational health measures viz., immunization programs and appropriate information exchange
- Develop and manage infection and prevention control programs and assess financial implications
- Discuss how to design , coordinate and deliver educational programs on infection control and evaluate the learning and research outcomes
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass the examination administered by CBIC.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Hard Copy of study materials
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Registered Practical Nurse, Nurse Practitioner Physician, Medical Technologist, Respiratory Therapist and All infection preventionist.