Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)
By the end of Ascent training in CHRC, you will be able to:
- Enhance your credibility within your organization, among peers and enhance the credibility of the compliance programs you develop, implement and maintain within your organization.
- Arm you with the broad-based knowledge necessary to perform compliance functions.
- Help establish professional standards and status for healthcare compliance professionals.
- Give you and your compliance-related work an advantage when interacting with other professionals in the industry, like physicians and attorneys.
- Demonstrate the hard work and dedication necessary to perform the compliance task.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Candidates must either be an “active” or “allied” compliance professional