Certified Hospital Administrative Professional (CHAP)
By the end of training in CHAP, you will be able to:
- Embrace and promote the importance of our members’ role in healthcare leadership and management.
- Embrace the diversity of members’ talents and expertise.
- Value the need for innovative products and services to respond to the changing needs of our members.
- Value the collaborative partnerships between members and staff.
- Recognize the necessity to contribute to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- CEOs, Quality management professionals, Medical Directors, Accreditation Officers, Senior nurses, Risk managers Healthcare Administrators and all Health care professionals interested in managerial or quality jobs.