Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM)
By the end of training in CHFM, you will be able to:
- Discuss initiatives to ensure patient safety and proactive risk management through standardization and education
- Assess risk implications, Analyze Risk financing strategies, steps to develop responses to risk management.
- Elucidate promotional activities to ensure compliance with federal and state specific regulations through policy development, guidance or education
- Discuss design of data collection, analysis and reporting system for effective enterprise risk management, Claims management and facilitate decision making process.
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass the CHFM examination administered by AHA
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Nursing directors and managers, Risk Managers, Safety officers, Quality Managers and all healthcare professionals involved in risk management