Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional (CHESP)
By the end of training in CHESP, you will be able to:
- Enumerate guidelines and standards and the steps required to comply with various regulations pertaining to design, maintenance and operations of environmental services.
- Discuss roles and activities to be undertaken to integrate institutional design standards, infection control standards in planning , designing and construction of the facility
- Explain Design and management of Environmental sanitation and quality management , waste and
textile management program/ operations to ensure clean and sustainable facility
- Elucidate techniques for effective Cost planning and controlling techniques
- Discuss various administrative functions viz., Environmental services staff management, supplies and equipment management , inter departmental interaction to achieve the strategic objectives of the department.
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass the CHESP examination administered by AHA-CC.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Environmental engineers, Environment services manager, General/ Operations manager