Certified Bio Medical Auditor
By the end of training in Certified Bio Medical Auditor, you will be able to:
Benefits for Individuals:
- Analyze the effectiveness of a biomedical quality management system in relation to those national and international regulations.
- Apply quality tools and process improvement techniques using qualitative and quantitative.
- Appropriate standard driven data analysis and statistical techniques used for sampling.
- Create an effective audit report, apply record retention requirements, and know when an audit can be closed.
- Document observations, collect objective evidence, use working papers, and classify nonconformance.
- Distinguish between audit procedural references and guidance’s (such as ISO 19011 and GHTF SG4) and the FDA Quality System Inspection Technique (QSIT).
- Identify and apply standards related to risk management and hazard detection.
- Identify and apply standards related to methods ofï sterilization for aseptically processed and terminally sterilized products.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Biomedical/Pharmaceutical, Quality Manager, Medical Officers, Lab Technician, Pharmacist
- Associate degree – one year waived
- Bachelor’s degree – three years waived
- Master’s or doctorate – four years waived