Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist
What is ACAMS?
The Most Respected Association for those Combating Financial Crime ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING SPECIALISTS ® (ACAMS) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge, skills and expertise of AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention professionals. Our members include representatives from a wide range of financial institutions, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies and industry sectors.
- Identify risks within and across all lines of business
- Mitigate risk by filling in the gaps in your detection and prevention controls
- Present trusted reports that are up-to-par with the latest global regulation and guidance
- Clearly communicate risk to all stakeholders through standardized and automated presentation-ready reports
- Opportunity to become a certified expert in Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Crimes Investigation, Terrorist Funding Prevention, etc.
- Updating credentials to apply international standards of AML compliance certification.
- Universally marketable skill-set which transcends industry/ firm/ department.
- Higher Salary, faster promotions, better career opportunities.
- Individuals with certification work in Global Financial Crimes, AML investigations/ Compliance, Fraud Prevention, Securities and Trading/ Risk Assessment, etc.
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Course completion certificate